top of page

MF - Team Caffeine Group

Public·27 members

Cavaliers v Raptors live match 11/02/2024 Live Sport

15 hours ago — Find out how to watch, live stream or TV channel and game time information for the February 10, 2024 matchup between the Toronto Raptors and ...

Five of the last seven Arsenal away league games have seen both teams score. Six of the last eight Arsenal league games have had both teams get on the score sheet. Only once in the last eight Everton league games have both sides not scored. At the time of writing this preview, both sides are without a manager, though that could well change by the weekend. Raptors vs. Cavaliers Player Props & Predictions 7 hours ago — The Raptors are gearing up for a showdown against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday, Feb 10. Today's game is scheduled to start at 7:30 ET ... Eleven months after it started, the 2019-20 Premier League season is almost at an end. There's been great goals, titanic tussles and historic moments as Liverpool secured their first top-flight title in 30 years in a campaign that was disrupted by the coronavirus pandemic. BBC Sport takes a look at the 12 most memorable events of a long, dramatic and unusual season. Take a look at our list and use the tool below to rank the most memorable moments - the order as selected by BBC Sport readers will be revealed on Football Focus, which you can watch at 12:00 BST on Saturday, 25 July on BBC One. WATCH LIVE: Raptors vs. Cavaliers - NBA TSN Slip Create your own winning ticket! Check scores, stats and trends on TSN.ca or the TSN app, add selections from game pages and league scores pages to ... Real Madrid host celta at the Santiago tonight and come into this fixture with an impressive form of 5 out of five wins which places them on the top spot of the log. A win will see them gain a three point advantage on top of the log to second placed Barcelona .celta have been having a disastrous season which sees them in the relegation zone a point above the bottom two. Celta also have another dismal record of conceding as many goals thus there are defensively weak as compared to their rivals today hence I predict a score margin of more than 2 goals Timothy Castagne (Atalanta) left footed shot from very close range is blocked. Posted at 81' Attempt saved. Timothy Castagne (Atalanta) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Robin Gosens. SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, Atalanta. Luis Muriel replaces Josip Ilicic. BookingPosted at 77' Franck Kessié (Milan) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. I think it is just fine to try same option and here in another match from Germany Bundesliga and when I said that, I mean, of course on goals, what is very very real option. So, Wolfsburg is solid team this season and they are after two loses, 1-2 and 1-3 in last round won in league 4-2, as a guests. On the other side, Fortuna is team who is without win in last few matches but in last match, they are beat K'lautern in one fantastic match in Cup 5-2. It will be very interesting to watch this duel. He's ruthless - he has no qualms about dropping a player'In the space of three years, supported by his long-time associate Alan Knill, Wilder led the Blades to two promotions and a place in the Premier League. Widely tipped to struggle, they have more than held their own without compromising on the clear identity and style of play that got them this far. Chris Wilder's connection with fans & 'surreal' life in Premier LeagueJake Wright, who played for Wilder at Halifax, Oxford and then Sheffield United, has witnessed this impressive rise first-hand. Could it be his last one?FA Cup perilRealistically, given they are 3-1 down following the home leg of their EFL Cup semi-final with Manchester City, the FA Cup and Europa League are United's only remaining chances of silverware this season. United will start favourites to get through against either Tranmere or Watford in the FA Cup. But danger lurks. Other than central defender Victor Lindelof, who missed the Burnley game through illness, Solskjaer will be calling on virtually the same squad that failed so badly on Wednesday night. Neman Grodno fc is going to go head to head with Torpedo Zhodino fc in the Belarus premier league. Torpedo fc have successfully took three points in their last game of their head to head where they have won with one goal to nil and now they are in two games unbeaten against Neman Grodno fc. The visitors are coming into this match while they are enjoying their three points they have taken from their last home game win against Gorodeya fc, that game ended with 3-1 scoreline. Final FA Cup tie for Griffin ParkBack in 1949, a stadium record 38,678 fans piled into Griffin Park as Brentford hosted Leicester in the FA Cup, so it was perhaps fitting that the Foxes were the final club to visit for an FA Cup tie. And while only 12,221 squeezed in to the west London stadium for Saturday's match, it was still a big occasion for the Bees faithful, who will be dreaming of hosting Leicester in a Premier League game at the Brentford Community Stadium next season. Not only was the young winger terrified of doing the wrong thing on his first time away with Scotland, but he was exhausted thanks to a combination of jetlag and two games in three days. Indeed, as he stood at the side of the pitch waiting to make his Scotland debut 75 minutes into the opening game against Bulgaria in Kobe, his main memory is being "absolutely shattered" having been "on the bench yawning". Leaders Liverpool continued their early season title charge with an emphatic 5-2 victory over Everton at Anfield. See alsoAs it happened: Liverpool v Everton Jurgen Klopp raised a few eyebrows by making five changes to the side that beat Brighton but will feel completely justified as his team tore the Toffees to pieces. It would be amazing to win and be called the best Xbox Fifa player in the world. But what Pessoa really wants is to take on a certain England player. I'd love to play Raheem Sterling. That would be cool. So if you're reading this, Raheem, slide into Ryan's DMs. Donovan Hunt (Tekkz) and Nicolas Villalba (nicolas99fc) of KiNG eSports won last year's Fifa eClub World CupFifa eClub World Cup Q&A with eSports commentator Brandon SmithHow big a competition is the eWorld Cup?It is a huge tournament, similar to the real football Club World Cup. Guardiola usually selects Claudio Bravo in goal for cup matches but the Chilean is injured meaning usual number one Ederson will keep his place in the side. The statsArsenal have lost their past seven meetings with Manchester City in all competitions, by an aggregate score of 20-2. Only against Leeds have Arsenal ever lost more consecutive matches in their history (eight). Manchester City's last defeat against Arsenal in all competitions was in an FA Cup semi-final, throwing away a 1-0 lead to lose 2-1 in 2017, with Arsenal going on to beat Chelsea in the final. But tensions in the boardroom surfaced earlier this month when Southall claimed Nimer had failed to invest "a single penny of the promised funds". Nimer then said he would be removing any financial backing until Southall is replaced. Charlton are under a transfer embargo after failing to provide proof of how the club can be funded until June 2021. Until such time Mr Nimer fulfils the obligations that he promised when purchasing the club there shall be no discussions about me stepping away from Charlton in my day-to-day capacity or as an owner through my shareholding in East Street Investments," added Southall's statement. Both teams could do with a win from this game. Brighton haven’t won all year and although draws earn points, some three-pointers will do their survival hopes the power of good. Home form isn’t as good as it was in the early part of the season and they fall behind too many times. Palace had a much needed win last weekend and will want to build on that. Away form isn’t great though and the tip here is for this game to end in a draw with both teams getting on the scoresheet. Playing for keepsWe know how it is, you stock up on goalscorers, assist-makers and defenders who can contribute at both ends, and only then think about what goalkeeper to bring in. The unglamorous man between the sticks is so easy to overlook. You may well be considering your options in goal, though. So we've compiled some of the most useful stats to help you pick the right one for the festive period. Tottenham defender Ben Davies will be sidelined for "an extended period" after suffering ankle ligament damage. The Wales defender was injured during Saturday's 3-2 win at West Ham and was substituted after 75 minutes of manager Jose Mourinho's first game in charge. The 26-year-old sustained ligament damage to his left ankle and could yet require surgery to fix the problem. Davies required hernia surgery over the summer and has only made four Premier League starts this season. Reading have easily handled the exit of Jose Gomes, the man who was supposed to turn things around for them. Mark Bowen has the hosts flying, with this run marking a real departure from their early-season record. The hosts have won their last four games in the Championship, while they are unbeaten in their last six. I see very interesting match in this duel from Concacaf Champions league and I hope that we can see here at least three goals, and maybe even more than that. So, Club America is one of the best teams in Mexico and team who is maybe even first favorite for the title in this competition. They are in excellent form, but also and Atlanta is in very good form - they are won in both matches at the start of new season in MLS league, 2-1 and 2-1. Yes, I see here goals on both sides, so over is ok for me. Both sides qualified comfortably for Euro 2020 and the match offers them the chance to test themselves against a top opponent less than three months out from the tournament. It will be Spain's first match since Luis Enrique was reappointed as coach, having resigned from the role last June for personal reasons. Argentina legend Diego Maradona said he is to return as manager of Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata - two days after he quit. The 59-year-old made the announcement of his return to the Argentine club on social media. He said the decision hade been reached after "we finally achieved political unity in the club". I hope [the leaders] will provide reinforcements they promised me," Maradona added. The 1986 World Cup winner started his role at Gimnasia in early September in his first coaching job in his homeland since 2010. This was enacted on 9 March with 12 rounds of matches (along with four outstanding games) remaining and Juventus leading the top-flight table, a point ahead of Lazio. The Coppa Italia semi-finals second leg between Juve and Milan was originally scheduled for 4 March but was postponed by the Turin city government at 24 hours' notice. On 20 May the FIGC set a 20 August deadline for finishing the 2019-20 season, with the current plan being to play the final round of Serie A games on 2 August. I'm not really into spicy food'While a stack of fluffy American pancakes has proved the ideal recovery meal post-match, Invernesian Ross has struggled with the local cuisine. I'm not really into spice, so that's been tough," he said. There's chillies added to random things. I'm getting used to, it's not like Mexican food like fajitas at home - it's proper stuff. Despite that, Ross is enjoying life in El Paso. The Swede couldn’t take them, though. He did find the net three times at start of the second half, though, although his first was ruled out for offside following a VAR review. There was no debate over Isak’s second and third, though, as Real Sociedad took a 3-0 lead. Marcelo clawed one back for the hosts, squeezing a strike in at the near post, before Mikel Merino restored La Real’s three-goal lead. Misr for me is a first half of the league table team, they often want to make it inside the top 3 teams in the league but have never managed so in recent seasons especially now that Pyramids is pretty much just as good as Zamalek and there is no team in Egypt as strong as Al Ahly is at this moment. But they won with Hodood 3-0 at home last season have a couple of wins already this season and scoring goals, so will back them here. Goal!Posted at 64' Goal! Club Brugge 1, Real Madrid 2. Vinícius Júnior (Real Madrid) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Rodrygo. Posted at 64' Attempt blocked. Rodrygo (Real Madrid) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Luka Jovic with a headed pass. Posted at 62' Attempt saved. Casemiro (Real Madrid) right footed shot from more than 35 yards is saved in the top centre of the goal. Smolevichy-STI will host Energetyk-BDU for this fixture of the league. Both teams have a poor results in the last matches and I expect another one tough match for both sides. Energetyk showed a better results at the start of the new campaign but they have fallen in their shape. They have three consecutive losses. In previous game Ynergetyk-BDU lost 3-0 against Neman. Also, we have Smolevichy-STI who's is one of the teams of relegation zone. In last game Smolevichy lost 1-3 against Dinamo Minsk. In any case, this will be tense match. Hosts have the motivation to change their positions. My pick - Smolevichy to win. For us it's a catastrophe," Klopp told reporters on Friday. I couldn't respect the Africa Cup of Nations more than I do because I like the competition and watched it a lot in the past. It's a very interesting tournament. But it's an obvious problem that you play a tournament in the middle of the season, although it makes more sense for Africa to play it in our winter when the weather is better for them -- I get that. The once lethal striker, owner of the fastest goal in World Cup history, revealed to German publication Welt am Sonntag that he has started a new life in the States after being exiled from his home country by president Tayyip Erdogan. As you can imagine, it's not a happy story. These are his words: "Then the hostility started. Steve McClaren may have been replaced by Mark Warburton, but the former QPR manager knows that the club are capable of falling apart like this. The Rs went on a brilliant run of form to contend for the top six, but that was sandwiched between two bouts of relegation-worthy results. They started poorly and put McClaren in the firing line, while he was finished after QPR stumbled across the line last season. Petrolul 52 against SCM Gloria Buzau in match Romania division 2. My prediction this match could be won for Petrolul 52 with margin score is 2 goals. Petrolul 52 have better result on last 3 match in league due to Petrolul 52 have won in 1 match and 2 match is draw. Meanwhile, SCM Gloria Buzau have not good result on last 3 match in league due to SCM Gloria Buzau only have won in 1 match and 2 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction that Petrolul 52 can defeat SCM Gloria Buzau due to Petrolul 52 always won on last 5 match in the home. Arsenal were doubly frustrated because Jorginho was fortunate to escape a second yellow card for a cynical foul on Lucas Torreira - but Arteta's home bow was to get even more painful. Chelsea struck again with three minutes of normal time left, Tammy Abraham turning Arsenal substitute Shkodran Mustafi far too easily in the area to beat Leno and complete the smash-and-grab raid. Arsenal, who lost defender Calum Chambers to injury in the first half, will start 2020 11 points behind fourth-placed Chelsea and without a Premier League home win since 6 October. Plymouth Argyle will host Bristol Rovers for the Cup. In my opinion, the hosts have a real chance to get a positive result in this match. Plymouth have a good results in first match on the opposite stadium (1-1) I think, they will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. Also, we have Bristol Rovers who's is one of the teams of League One. Bristol Rovers is very ambitious team in their league. They have a chance to fighting for direct promotion. Perhaps, Bristol Rovers will try to preserve their strength for the match in League. My pick - Plymouth to win. Watford gained the upper hand and did not let go as Newcastle faded badly, their fate sealed by Manquillo's unwise decision to tangle with Sarr as the Watford forward raced into the danger zone late on. Given all the pre-season pessimism, and the lukewarm reception he received after succeeding the popular Rafael Benitez on Tyneside, Bruce has done a highly respectable job in consolidating Newcastle, especially with takeover talk a constant sub-plot to his work these days. There is too much noise with Bale, he wants to be here and do as well as he can, that's why we don't want to talk too much about this. He is integrated into the group and he wants to play well, just like everyone else," Zidane said. I hope this doesn't continue throughout the season. We want the fans to be with us from the start of the game to the end but we can't control this. UCR will host Santos de Guapiles for this fixture of the league. Both teams are one of the main outsiders in this season. Both teams are very vulnerable teams in the last matches. Of course, both teams have the motivation to break the poor series. In any case, I expect, another one tough match for both sides. Perhaps, the hosts will try to dominate on the home field. However, they have a very vulnerable defense. On the other hand Santos have a very difficult task in this season. Nevertheless, the visitors will try to make a positive result in this match. Also, it should be said, Santos were better team in the last mutual matches. My pick - Santos DG to win. Alexis Sánchez replaces Stefano Sensi. Posted at 81' Attempt missed. Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan) left footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Nicolò Barella. Posted at 81' Attempt missed. Nahitan Nández (Cagliari) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Giovanni Simeone. Goal!Posted at 78' Goal! Inter Milan 1, Cagliari 1. We beat them and went on to become European Champions so why would I leave them to go to another team? "I always said I wanted to play abroad but the only thing that would stop me was if I was winning and successful on home shores. I was lucky I found a great club at Manchester United it would’ve been almost impossible for me to leave. The manager had a fragile relationship with mercurial midfielder Xabi Alonso, the supply line for Gerrard and Fernando Torres, and it led Liverpool to sell him to Real Madrid in the summer of 2009. In another ill-judged move, Benitez replaced his compatriot with the easily breakable and mostly redundant or injured Italian Alberto Aquilani. I recall the sight of a concerned Benitez trying to reassure fans outside Anfield after an early-season home defeat by Aston Villa. Raptors vs Cavaliers LIVE Watch Along - YouTube Raptors vs Cavaliers LIVE Watch Along - YouTubeYouTube · Amateur Hour Sports9.1K+ views · 1 month ago YouTube · Amateur Hour Sports YouTube · Amateur Hour Sports 3:22:48 It doesn't help African players. We won't sell Sadio, Mo and Naby because they're playing in January, of course not. But if you are thinking of buying one, you have to think about they won't play for a month in January," Klopp said. The tournament, played every two years, was switched to June-July last year when it was played in Egypt, avoiding disruption to the European club season but provoking concerns about high temperatures. He creates systems to have one-on-one situations and it's the system where I can flourish the most. He didn't ask me to have stats. He just asked me to take, hit and centre. And that was what I appreciated very much. AS QUICK AS MBAPPE BUT DAVIES REIGNS SUPREME Of course up until recently Coman was the undoubted speed king at Bayern, until Serge Gnabry and then Alphonso Davies arrived. Cavaliers vs Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight - NBA, Feb. 10 8 hours ago — Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Cavaliers vs. Raptors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI. April 28 - Toronto FC play their first home match, becoming the league’s first Canadian franchise. July 14 - Arsenal's all-time leading goal scorer Thierry Henry agrees to multi-year contract with the New York Red Bulls. He would play with the MLS team for five seasons. May 21 - New York City FC, a partnership between Barclays Premier League club Manchester City and the New York Yankees, becomes the league's 20th team, paying an expansion fee of $100 million, and will begin play in 2015. Chelsea's home form has been a thorn in their side but they put that out of their minds to thump Burnley with a penalty from Jorginho and goals by Tammy Abraham and Callum Hudson-Odoi. When second-placed Leicester took an early lead through Dennis Praet, Southampton's fans must have feared the worst. He tried to jump from the stands straightaway to the pitch because he was going crazy with everything. Welbeck, Ramsey, Shearer among well-wishers' Messages of support flooded in for Gomes, like these from young supporters, as well text messages from stars such as Danny Welbeck, Aaron Ramsey and Alan Shearer who have suffered bad injuries of their ownGomes shut himself off in the days after the incident, but slowly started to call on colleagues for advice, including Everton's Seamus Coleman, who suffered a double leg-break in 2017 while playing for the Republic of Ireland. Posted at 79' Foul by Shane Duffy (Brighton and Hove Albion). BookingPosted at 78' Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton) is shown the yellow card for hand ball. Posted at 78' VAR Decision: No Goal Everton 1-0 Brighton and Hove Albion. Posted at 77' Hand ball by Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton). Posted at 77' GOAL OVERTURNED BY VAR: Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton) scores but the goal is ruled out after a VAR review.