top of page

MF - Team Caffeine Group

Public·27 members

Today: Le Havre - Rennes live online 11 February 2024

18 hours ago — Le Havre vs Rennes Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News, Videos - February 11, 2024 - France Ligue 1 :: Live Soccer TV.

Posted at 81' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Aynsley Pears. Posted at 81' Attempt saved. Kalvin Phillips (Leeds United) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top right corner. Posted at 80' Jack Harrison (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 80' Foul by Marcus Tavernier (Middlesbrough). Posted at 89' Hand ball by Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Southampton). Posted at 89' Attempt blocked. Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Southampton) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. SubstitutionPosted at 88' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Eric Dier replaces Dele Alli. Goal!Posted at 87' Goal! Southampton 1, Tottenham Hotspur 1. I cannot find the -2.5 AH on the guests as it is really the best I would be interested in taking here in this fixture with Salzburg having the lead 5-0 by the 46th minute of their last game away from home at Hartberg who were coming into the fixture after a surprise win away at LASK 2-1 away from home, but Salzburg showed them no mercy with 4-5 African players in the starting line-up and their striker from Zambia, Daka scored 3 goals and the team really played great winning 6-0 in the end while in first game they also won 2-0 at home against a very defensive minded Rapid Vienna side looking very strong. The fact they shook off a poor start when the Premier League resumed to earn 10 points from 12 in their previous four matches was a testament to their durability and craft. But after three wins over teams above them, they found Leicester a more difficult task. Although they made a good start where David McGoldrick fired over from George Baldock's cross, they were second best for much of the first half, as Leicester's players, set up in a 3-4-3 formation continually asked questions of the Blades' resolute defence. Since Puel has joined the club, Saint-Étienne have created the third least chances of all Ligue 1 teams. However, they have picked up the third most points in that time by keeping the scores low and the matches narrow; three of their four wins under Puel in the league have come by a 1-0 scoreline. That meant the Black Cats were forced to settle for the play-offs and, to date, remain the only club to achieve 90 points or more in the second tier's current format without going up. Michael Gray is consoled by Niall Quinn after his penalty shootout failure against Charlton at WembleyAfter beating Sheffield United in the semi-finals, they were involved in one of the most memorable play-off finals. the Le Mans fc team and the Nancy fc team, go head to head in France Liga II. The Le Mans fc team is in 17th with 20 points Collected. While guest team the Nancy fc team came in 8th by collecting 30 points Collected. Under Rodgers, Celtic were a formidable force in the league. More silver than Long John's family tree was gathered by the Northern Irishman, yet the criticism of not adapting his expansive style enough in Europe was levelled on more than one occasion. Across 12 group stages games in two seasons, 34 goals were haemorrhaged. Only seven scored. Under Lennon's guidance, it has been a different story. The caveat is that we are talking Europa League and not Champions League, but it's clear the Celtic manager's team has a rigidity, discipline and structure suited to the European game. Jeddah will host Al Nahda for this fixture of the league. Visitors probably want to stay in the race for higher range. They have a chance to reach or one of the top four places in the table. Perhaps, they will try to make a positive result. However, this will not be an easy task. Al Nahdha have only 1 victory in their last 5 matches. I believe, they are not convincing team. Also, we have Jeddah who's is very average team. However, the hosts are undefeated in their last 5 matches. Also, they have a chance to change their position. My pick - Jeddah to win. Very very difficult match to predict for the second game of the Spanish La Liga between Granada and Getafe. On the one hand, Granada remains on 6 games without defeats in its own home. The team is only 4 points behind Valencia and first European place in table. On the other, Getafe who can take 4th place by winning in this match synonymous with LDC and who is the 4th best team away from home this season in La Liga. I would give a slight advantage to the locals but after break it is quite difficult to foresee but in based on recent results or Grande has emerged during 3 of 5 last matches, I think Granada can get draw. Three individuals from two Championship clubs tested positive for coronavirus during the past week, the English Football League has confirmed. It is not yet known which clubs, players or staff are affected. In the Championship, 2,858 people were tested over the past week and those who gave positive results must self-isolate, in line with EFL guidelines. There were no positive results from 297 conducted in League One and 271 in League Two. The 19-year-old's positive test throws Saturday's fixture against Aston Villa into doubt, with Arsenal's match against Brighton & Hove Albion already postponed after manager Mikel Arteta tested positive for the coronavirus. The Premier League announced an emergency meeting on Friday. Callum displayed symptoms similar to a mild cold on Monday morning and has not been at the training ground since then as a precaution," Chelsea said in a statement https://www. I’ll see you in Italy soon. VAR 'a mess' says UEFA president UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin has labelled VAR “a mess” but concedes there is no way to reverse the decision to use video technology. If you have a long nose, you are in an offside position these days. Read the full story here 10:05 - Jose's return Jose Mourinho's two-year stint at Manchester United was not always a happy one but the Portuguese harbours no bitterness at the club and says he is now a better manager as he prepares to return with Tottenham Hotspur on Wednesday. Things then became scrappy before the hosts upped the ante with half-time approaching. Jakubiak again was instrumental, with a low ball from the right which found the onrushing MacPherson. His first-time shot arrowed powerfully towards goal but straight at Zlamal, who bundled it over. Half-time brought changes from Stendel. Liam Boyce came on to push three up top. It had limited impact and was quickly undone. I think it shows how strong the squad is that we had to rotate the squad through the week and still put in a performance like that. I always say to them don't ever think it's an easy decision for me to pick who's starting because they put pressure on. Ella] Toone gets five goals, plays well and she gets left out. Bruce added: "We're like everybody else, we're glued to the TV for where it's going to go next and let's hope it doesn't get any worse in this country. What now for sport and coronavirus?Coronavirus: What you need to knowMajor sporting events, including Six Nations rugby and the Chinese Grand Prix, have been postponed because of the virus, which originated in China but has since spread to more than 50 countries. Second-placed Napoli have eight points, four more than Red Bull Salzburg, while Genk are eliminated as they have a solitary point. Remaining fixtures:Wednesday, 27 November - Liverpool v Napoli, Genk v Red Bull SalzburgTuesday, 10 December - Napoli v Genk, Red Bull Salzburg v LiverpoolGroup F La Liga champions Barcelona will make it out of Group F if they beat Borussia Dortmund in their meeting at the Nou Camp next time out. Morecambe have only kept clean sheets in 22% of their home games and Carlisle have only kept clean sheets in 11% of their away games and both teams have only failed to score in 37% of their games this season, so we are expecting goals in this game for both clubs. QPR have scored in 82% of their home games and Charlton in 80% of their trips. The pair are each impressive going forward, while they are no strangers to goals. The hosts have seen both teams score in 73% of their games at this ground, while for Charlton it’s 70% of their away trips. French champions Paris St-Germain have signed striker Mauro Icardi for 60m euros (£54m) from Inter Milan. The 27-year-old Argentina international joined PSG in September on a season-long loan with a buy-out option. The new deal means he will be at the French side until June 2024. Icardi scored 20 goals in 31 matches in all competitions before the French season was officially ended on 30 April with 10 games remaining because of the coronavirus pandemic. Their 3-0 hammering at Hull was another reminder for Birmingham that their away form needs some work. The Blues have lost seven of their 12 trips so far this season, while their three-game losing run points to wider problems for Pep Clotet. Birmingham have won just once across their last nine matches, so this game looks perfect for Rovers. Le Havre vs Rennes stream and TV listings Le Havre vs Rennes - February 11, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Friendly match between Lind vs Malmo IFK in Sweden. My bet on this match is Lind - 1.5 ah. I believe that we can see today here Lunds scores at start of the match and make it much more easier so for me the best option is to try with pick on guests to win here 2 goals. That miserable run was extended to six games in nightmare fashion against Stoke, with Swansea's 4-1 win against 10-man Reading more than enough for the Welsh club to usurp Sabri Lamouchi's side in the play-off places on goal difference. In a turbulent start for Forest, Adam Davies made a fine double save to keep the hosts out early on and Jordan Thompson foiled Lewis Grabban with a goal-line clearance before Danny Batth headed home the opening goal for Stoke. They have different ways of play, they have playing build-up, they can be more direct, they have speed up front, they have creativity in the centre of the park, they are cheeky on the wings, they can play crosses, they go inside, all that stuff. It's just like a football team should be, like a successful football team is. Second-half goals from Senad Lulic and Danilo Cataldi won the match which was being played in Saudi Arabia for the second year running. Lazio also beat Juventus 3-1 in Serie A on December 7, handing their opponents their first defeat under coach Maurizio Sarri. Lazio, the Coppa Italia victors, went ahead after 17 minutes when Sergei Milinkovic-Savic laid the ball off for Luis Alberto to fire into the net. Posted at 76' Ryan Fredericks (West Ham United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 74' Foul by Moussa Djenepo (Southampton). Posted at 74' Ryan Fredericks (West Ham United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 73' Attempt saved. Sébastien Haller (West Ham United) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Stade Rennais - Le Havre AC Live - Ligue 1 Aug 27, 2023 — The match starts at 11:00 AM on August 27th, 2023. Catch the latest Stade Rennais and Le Havre AC news and find up to ... Eriksen is not on his own in having an uncertain future. Central defenders Alderweireld, who gave an assured performance here, and Jan Vertonghen are out of contract at the end of the season. Danny Rose has a deal which runs to 2021 but the England man has already said the chances of him signing an extension are zero. Yet Eriksen feels like the key. So influential in Tottenham's success down the years, it does not seem to be a coincidence that his club's form has collapsed at the same time as his. Well of course, I'd like to say that as soon as he gets fit, he'll be good enough to play for the team. I'm sure Paul's desperate to play for us again," said the Norwegian. Unlike Scott McTominay and Axel Tuanzebe, who, like Pogba, are recovering from injury and not fit enough to be involved in Monday night's Premier League encounter with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, the France international was not part of the United group that spent the winter break at a training camp in Marbella. Aizawl will host Minerva Punjab for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors have a real chance to fight for all three points. Minerva are in better shape. They have two consecutive victories. I think, the visitors will try to continue with the winning results. In previous game Minerva is won 1-0 against Indian Arrows. Also, we have Aizawl who's is not very good team at the start of the new season. They are not convincing team. Aizawl have slight advantage at home stadium. I think, this will not be an easy job for the hosts. My pick - Minerva to win. He doubled his tally later in the game from the penalty spot after VAR ruled that Karim Bellarabi had been fouled in the box. This came just six minutes after the hosts had finally given their 'cardboard army' something to remain impassively immobile to when Marcus Thuram fired in an equaliser. A Sven Bender header made sure of the points for Leverkusen with nine minutes left, giving them a win that sees them leapfrog Monchengladbach into third place in the table, five points behind leaders Bayern Munich.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• bfxgbgfbf ggfhgyhyj
    bfxgbgfbf ggfhgyhyj
  • R4
    rixoca 4675
  • sakib khan
    sakib khan